Social Activities & Outings
We have an active social committee to ensure there is always something happening in the village, should you choose to join in.
There are groups and events to suit all tastes – whether getting out and getting active or a more relaxed is your style.
- Trips & Social Outings
We have our own village mini bus that makes a weekly visit to town for shopping. It is also used for social outings and regular organised trips – movies, theatres, picnics and some overnight excursions further afield.
- Friday night Happy Hour
- Movie nights
- Aerobics classes & Aquacise
- Ladies exercise groups
- Dinner nights
- Walking groups
- Live musical recitals and sing-alongs
- Card Making, Patchwork and Quilting groups
- Table Tennis
- Dance nights
- Indoor bowls and outdoor bowls
- Games evenings including backgammon, bridge, canaster, 500, Mah Jong, Scrabble/Rummikub, Cribbage and more
- Hobbies such as woodwork, metal work and lathing in our well-equipped workshop
- Fashion shows
- Painting/Art group
- Pottery and ceramics with our own kiln