Terms and Conditions
1. This website is owned by Omokoroa Country Estate (“Omokoroa Country Estate”, “we” or “us”).
4. Omokoroa Country Estate and its related entities have their own separate identities but in this website we may sometimes use “Omokoroa Country Estate”, “we” or “us” when we refer to companies in the Omokoroa Country Estate group in general or where no useful purpose is served in identifying any particular company.
5. All material contained in this website is protected by intellectual property rights. All intellectual property on this website is owned by Omokoroa Country Estate, its related entities or its suppliers.
6. You may access, view, reproduce and print the content on this website provided you only use that content for informational, non-commercial purposes and any reproduction includes a prominent acknowledgment of Omokoroa Country Estate’s rights in the relevant content. If you wish to link to any part of this website, you must obtain Omokoroa Country Estate’s prior written consent. You may not use this website, or the content on it, for any other purpose or in any other way.
7. Omokoroa Country Estate does not guarantee the content on this website will be current, accurate or complete when you access it. You recognise that information contained on this website may become out of date over time. The content of this website is provided on an “as is” basis. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content on, or accessesed through, this website. Users seeking to rely on or verify any content on this website should contact Omokoroa Country Estate.
8. Omokoroa Country Estate will not accept any liability, loss of damage of any kind arising from any inaccuracy or omission in or the use of or reliance upon any information on this website.
9. To the extent permitted by law:
9.1. all warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this website or the content on or accessed through it; and
9.2. we will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this website or the content on or accessed through it.
10. We do not warrant that the website, content or the server(s) that make it available are error or virus free or free of other harmful components or that your use will be uninterrupted. The operation of this website may be suspended or discontinued for support or maintenance work. Access may be terminated either in relation to specific users or generally at any time and without notice.
11. If you are dissatisfied with this website or any content or material on it, your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue use of this website.
12. This website may contain links to third party websites. Such links do not imply that Omokoroa Country Estate checks, endorses, approves or agrees with the third party websites it links to. No condition, warranty or other terms or representation is given in relation to any such websites.
13. Omokoroa Country Estate may collect, retain and update personal information about you which you provide both:
13.1. directly, for example, by you sending us an email enquiring about information or to go on mailing lists; and
13.2. indirectly through your use of this website.
14. Omokoroa Country Estate may use this information for purposes connected with providing, monitoring and marketing existing and future products and services to you.
15. You are entitled to access and correct the personal information Omokoroa Country Estate holds about you at any time. You can request to be removed from any Omokoroa Country Estate mailing list or similar Omokoroa Country Estate service by emailing email@example.com. Your rights of removal may be subject to any additional terms which apply to the relevant list or service.
16. This website and content has been prepared in accordance with the requirements of New Zealand law. These terms and any matters or disputes connected with this website will be governed by New Zealand laws and will be dealt with by New Zealand courts.