Covid-19 Alert RED Sales Inspection Protocol
New Zealand is in the RED setting in the Government’s COVID-19 protection framework due to the community spread of Omicron.
We care about the well-being of all our people; you, our residents, staff and their families. Please find our protocols for any private on-site inspections:
- All visitors must sign in at reception with My Vaccine Pass for scanning.
- Masks are required to be worn for the duration of your visit.
- Our Village Centre and amenities are not available for viewing under RED however you can take a virtual tour of the grounds and amenities – CLICK HERE.
- There can be only one group at a time in any property.
- All visitors are required to sanitise hands before entering, and after leaving any homes.
- All homes will be thoroughly cleaned before any inspection.
- Appointment times will be limited to mitigate risk.
- Open homes will not be hosted while in the RED setting.