Many of you have been asking, so below is a “poster” of your OCE Management Support Team. This is the management team who have come together in this COVID-19 lockdown to ensure you get through.
Of course we can’t forget about the gardening team who are also on the ground (no pun intended) doing what they can to keep the grounds looking as terrific as possible as well as other jobs from time to time as needs arise. They are also pulling out all stops to ensure your needs are met.
Thank you team. You are all doing a wonderful job. I know that you, the residents, appreciate them also.
FreshChoice Grocery Orders
Confident with ordering online?
1. Place your order here
2. You will then receive a confirmation order number from FreshChoice. Email that number, your name, home number and delivery time to Deborah on email@example.com
3. Our daily FreshChoice collection time is 1pm with delivery to your door, early afternoon on the day your order is due.
Not confident about ordering online?
1. Open and download the shopping list form here and print at home or there are copies available in the mailroom
2. Email completed list to firstname.lastname@example.org or place in the Management Mailbox
3. All orders will be available within 48 hours. Our daily FreshChoice collection time is 1pm with delivery to your door, early afternoon
4. The cost will then be added directly to your weekly fee.
Unable to safely access the mailroom?
1. Call Kevin ph. 548 1100 or Deborah ph. 020 4178 2613 with your order
2. All orders will be available within 48 hours. Our daily FreshChoice collection time is 1pm with delivery to your door, early afternoon
3. The cost will then be added directly to your fee.
Warning – Covid-19 on Surfaces
The virus can exist on cardboard food packaging for a day, and plastic for several days, there is a remote risk of getting infected from touching a surface or object that has been contaminated by the virus and then touching your mouth, nose, or eyes. This includes food packaging.
Please follow these 7 steps after any home delivery:
1. Wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water before collecting delivered food or other items at your front door
2. Try not to touch any surfaces after collecting at your front door
3. Wash fruits, vegetables and any other containers or wrapping and allow to dry
4. Dispose of carry bags in household rubbish
5. Disinfect any surfaces used
6. Wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water
7. ALL DONE, ENJOY